- Honorary Plenary Lecture
- Home > Program > Honorary Plenary Lecture
- Date/Time: July 1(Sun.), 2018, 16:00-18:00
- Place: #205(2F), BEXCO
Lecture 1. Prof. Alan J. Heeger (Univ. of California, Santa Barbara, USA)
Lecture 2. Prof. Richard Kaner (Univ. of California, Los Angeles, USA)
: In Honor of Late Prof. Alan G. MacDiarmid
Lecture 3. Yung Woo Park (Seoul Nat'l Univ., Korea)
: In Honor of Prof. Hideki Shirakawa
Lecture 4. Prof. Ruth Astrid Olivia Gräslund (Stockholm Univ., Sweden)
"The Amyloid Beta Peptide in Alzheimer´s Disease: Molecular Interactions and Structure Conversions Studied by Biophysical Methods"
Prof. Ruth Astrid Olivia Gräslund
Stockholm University, Sweden
Honors or Awards
- High School graduation at Högre Allmänna Läroverket in Härnösand, April 21, 1963
- Master of Science in Engineering (Applied Physics) at the Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm, October 30, 1967
- Doctor of Philosophy (Biophysics) at Stockholm University, November 29, 1974
- Research assistant at Dept. of Biophysics, Stockholm University, 1967 - 1976.
- Assistant/associate professor at Dept. of Biophysics, Stockholm University, 1977 - 1988.
- Professor of Medical Biophysics, University of Umeå, 1988 - 1993.
- Professor of Biophysics, Stockholm University, since 1993. Formally retired 2012, at present partly reemployed (20%) as Professor of Biophysics (working full time).
- The 1982 Lindbom Prize, awarded by the Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences.
- The 1995 Arrhenius Plaque, awarded by the Swedish Chemical Society.
- The 2007 Björkén prize, awarded by Uppsala University.
- Elected Member of the Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences, Class of Chemistry, since 1993.
- Elected Fellow of the International Society of Magnetic Resonance, since 2009.
- Elected Fellow 2018 of the American Biophysical Society.
Lecture 5. Dr. Misoon Mah (Air Force Office of Scientific Research (AFOSR), USA)
- "AFOSR International Initiatives"